Thursday, August 15, 2013

Monterey Car Week & RM Auctions

If you happen to be around Monterey, California- I highly recommend stopping by and experiencing the Monterey Car Week.

The car week takes place August 13-19th, and the event that I am most excited about is the RM Auctions which will be happening August 16-17th. Even though I debate (with solid evidence) the authenticity of some of the vehicles that will be showcased- one being the "most significant and celebrated competition Birdcages"- I still believe those who go will find and see a classic with a "Personal Passion and Lasting Legacy".

If you miss this auction, no worries- they will be all over the country showcasing beautiful restorations and collections.

Check it out below
RM Auctions

Happy auctioning,
Thomas

Also, to those who view my blog, feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment